Hyundai IT is reportedly showing off this 70-inch multitouch table at the Korea Electronics Show this week, only in concept form.
There’s no technical specs apart from the fact that it’s “HD”, Hyundai is apparently saying that you’ll be able to use the display either as a Surface-like multitouch table or as a TV, it isnt clear yet if that means it will actually tilt up. the table apparently doesn’t function as a phone. stay posted, Hyundai should release more on this concet once the Electronics Show is in full swing.
Latest posts by Marty (see all)
- Road Trip To Falkland Bike Park - November 19, 2013
- Morning Bike Run Through the Glen - October 25, 2013
- MTB GlenTress Camper Weekend - August 14, 2013
- MTB Cononish Gold Mine Near Tyndrum - June 17, 2013
- Know the Difference Between the Most Common Arduino Boards - June 14, 2013