I just had to show you guys my new Yamaha Blaster 200cc Quad…. Time to get Dirty!
!!! UPDATE – Check out my New Pictures and Video below !!!
Isn’t she a beauty..
Yamaha Blaster 200cc 2003 model
needed a new clutch, 5 min job for shugtech…
The Quads all loaded up with nerf bars, wide rear axle, Paul philips racing exhaust.
im still to pick up a rear brake caliper & front light, not sure whether to go with the hulk look again, since its got a nice purple frame to match the Hulks shorts…
Comments always welcome…
!!! UPDATE !!!
Since getting the Quad, it had a major overhaul during the winter 09, lots of work went into making this quad what it is now..
One Rapid little Quad…, The entire quad was stripped down, every single bolt and washer was added to its own little box, everything was cleaned and painted, the engine its self was given a new lease of life from shugtech, (below) rebuilt and ready for use,
I’ve added a new FMF full exhaust system, new Duncan race graphics in white, new lanyard cable, break pads…
Yamaha Blaster 200cc Video Footage
Greenock Donnies – 2010 Quad Madness
Latest posts by Marty (see all)
- UkDroneNationals – Walkthrough & Fun Flight - September 2, 2015
- Iron Man Hulkbuster 1/6th Scale Action Figure – Hot Toys - August 19, 2015
- BMFA Drone Nationals 2015 FPV Training Session - August 19, 2015
- XuGongV2 & Emax Nighthawk Mashup - July 17, 2015
- GE330Z / Blackout 330 Quadcopter Build Instructions - July 17, 2015