I just had to show you guys my new Yamaha Blaster 200cc Quad…. Time to get Dirty!
!!! UPDATE – Check out my New Pictures and Video below !!!
Isn’t she a beauty..
Yamaha Blaster 200cc 2003 model
needed a new clutch, 5 min job for shugtech…
The Quads all loaded up with nerf bars, wide rear axle, Paul philips racing exhaust.
im still to pick up a rear brake caliper & front light, not sure whether to go with the hulk look again, since its got a nice purple frame to match the Hulks shorts…
Comments always welcome…
!!! UPDATE !!!
Since getting the Quad, it had a major overhaul during the winter 09, lots of work went into making this quad what it is now..
One Rapid little Quad…, The entire quad was stripped down, every single bolt and washer was added to its own little box, everything was cleaned and painted, the engine its self was given a new lease of life from shugtech, (below) rebuilt and ready for use,
I’ve added a new FMF full exhaust system, new Duncan race graphics in white, new lanyard cable, break pads…
Yamaha Blaster 200cc Video Footage
Greenock Donnies – 2010 Quad Madness
Latest posts by Marty (see all)
- Road Trip To Falkland Bike Park - November 19, 2013
- Morning Bike Run Through the Glen - October 25, 2013
- MTB GlenTress Camper Weekend - August 14, 2013
- MTB Cononish Gold Mine Near Tyndrum - June 17, 2013
- Know the Difference Between the Most Common Arduino Boards - June 14, 2013